Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary R Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Johnson is smart, knowledgeable and always takes time to listen, finds the right diagnoses, prescribes the right medication, makers sure there is a follow-up and shows interest in you as an individual. He is also easy to understand and reders you to good specialists as needed. The scheduled appointments are prompt during certain times of the day!
45 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Gary R Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary Ronald Johnson Md, 588 W Saint Charles St, San Andreas, CA
Dr. Gary R Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Andreas, CA.