Dr. Gary Raab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Raab?

Nurse Practitioner Teresa Byrd

Posted on October 20th, 2017

There was hardly any wait time. . Everyone at the front desk is always friendly and made us feel welcomed even if it is just a call to set up an apt or for refills to be called in. Our 1st visit she took all the time we needed she went through our charts and was very thorough with everything. We both felt very comfortable with the time and patients she had with us. We never felt rushed even if there were other patients in the office and we had no problem making our apt at the same time to make it easier on both of us. I would give her and everyone in the office 10 stars if I could.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

It is such a shame that he doesnt know how awful Mary the recepionest is.She is lazy,never calls in scripts,puts you on hold for 20 minutes or more hoping she wont have to get out of her seat and do something. Dr. Raab is great.But ive heard many people complain about staff. Im praying Dr. Raab

Posted on August 16th, 2012

The office staff is extreamly rude and will take there time doing anything they don't feel like doing. If you need referrals...forget it, it won't happen. The nurse practitioner, Darlene doesn't know what she's talking about and has personally given me the wrong information three times to the point in which I've decided to look else where for medical care which I hope everyone reading this does the same. It's a shame that Dr. Raab has this sub par staff that is making him look bad as he seems like a very nice guy. My opinion is that his staff will make your experience with ocean city family practice a regrettable one, just keep looking.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

His practice skills appear to be good, but it is often more than a day to get him to return a phone call. He seems very unconcerned about any issue concerning me. Waiting time in office is totally unacceptable .

spend more time with patients

Posted on January 29th, 2010

Seems too interested in quantity of patients rather than quality of car

Posted on January 10th, 2010

Dr. Gary Raab is the best General Practitioner I have ever met.His dignoses have been "on the money" every time.He was very instrumental in diagnosing my heart problem and I believe he saved my life.His office visits are very thorough and he has followed up with evening phone updates a number of times.When he explains problems he does not talk "down" to me, and makes sure I understand what he believes is a proper approach.

This office is CRAZY

Posted on April 2nd, 2008

they cram people in & the wait is sometimes 2 hours long! they call in prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy with regularity - they need to slow down & get it right. office staff is sometimes downright RUDE.

Posted on March 14th, 2017