Dr. Gary Randall Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gary Randall?

Posted on March 19th, 2011

tiThe PA made me feel like how dare I be taking up his time. I was sharing my symptoms with him and he's like well you have nothing there that could be hurting you have no appendix so...till I told him look I don't want you to think I'm coming to you for every little pain it's only when all else has failed that I come. He also wanted me to take an ultrasound again to check my gallbladder when it's bee normal yet I keep having the same symptoms. So I said no do something else so he ordered a Hida scan which showed gallbladder is working at only 4%. He wasnt even able to tell me what % rate is acceptable and doesnt require surgery. He didn't discuss with me in detail the hida scan results but was instead rambling on about how to lose weight and so on and so forth. Even though what I went in for was to supposedly discuss the hida scan report and what the next step is.

Posted on February 20th, 2017