Dr. Gary C Reid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary C Reid?

He gave me options that I didn't have in Janesville, and the hormone treatreatments was definitely better than surgery. Best of all, they worked! When I had another test. No cancer cells! Praise the Lord! And thank you Dr. Reid!

I would certainly recomend him.

Dr Reid is an excellent surgeon, who is kind and caring. Has additional help now.

excellent physician

I did not find anything wrong with my care. The staff was very helpful and Dr. Reid was wonderful. He's a fantastic physician and a good person.

Explains medical terms in easy to understand language.Spends time answering questions.Experienced and caring physician and staff.

In my book, the HIGHEST rating of EXCELLENCE for Dr. Reid!

Seven years ago, I was referred to a highly recommended physician, in Dr. Reid's practice, for a Total Abdominal Hysterectomy, as there was suspicion of possible cancer, following my dx of an enlarged uterus, and an elevated level on a CA-125 blood test). Following my surgery and pathology results, my confirmed dx was Adenomyosis, with no signs of cancer luckily. I was skeptical at first to schedule my surgery with Dr. Reid, versus the Oncological Gynecologist that had come highly recommended. However, once I had my consultation with Dr. Reid, and following my surgery, I realized that I couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable or caring physician! I had very minimal pain following my hysterectomy, and my vertical incision has been barely noticeable for several years now! Dr. Reid was extremely polite and caring, and had excellent manners. He was extremely thorough in his explanations of what to expect during and following surgery. I have continued to highly recommend Dr. Reid to any and all friends and acquaintances in Ohio over the past several years, until recently retiring to Florida. I could not have asked for a nicer, more caring and extremely professional physician!

Dr. Gary C Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.