More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary A Reinheimer has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Gary A Reinheimer has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Gary A Reinheimer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
This " doctor" was rude and condescending! I told him my sons tonsil had white dots on it and he had a 101.8 temp earlier so i was afraid of strep. He proceeded to rell me it was nothing, probably just food stuck in his tonsil!! Luckily the nurse had taken a swab earlier. The "doctor" was leaving the room to go get the results and turned to me and said" you really need to work on your medical knowledge." Seriously!!!!? I am pretty sure its the other way around since the strep test was positive and it wasn't food lodged in his tonsils!!! Inexcusable!!! I will never let this person see anyone in my family again!!
I do not know how he is but there is an older lady there with an attitude and someone called me when I was terrible sick with an attitude about my test results being abnormal. She hung up before I could get a word out of my mouth. On top of all that I get a $285.00 bill today. They must be nuts. Send it to my insurance company and they can keep their bloodwork results. His staff with the attitude can jump off the Empire State Building. They better get with my insurance company. I am not going back.
36 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Gary A Reinheimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary A Reinheimer in this video.
Dr. Gary A Reinheimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Baltimore, MI.