Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gary Rogers has the following 12 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Dr. Gary Rogers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
when i found out i was having a baby i was really excited but i knew i wanted someone who knew what they were doing and, someone i felt really comfortable with and when i first met Dr. rogers he was just so nice and gave me all the information i needed to know. and the day i gave birth he was easy to reach and was there and was very supportive i would recommend him to anyone who is having a child.
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1600 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Gary Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.