Dr. Gary Rolband Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gary Rolband?

My favorite doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

I have been a Type 1 diabetic for over 63 years and have seen many doctors. Dr. Rolband is by far my favorite. His "bed side" manners can't be topped. I would highly recommend him BUT I don't want him to get too busy that he won't have time for me!

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Rolband is an excellent physician with a wonderful "bedside manner". He always gives me the time I need to discuss any problems/meds with him. I recommend him highly.

Move to Myrtle Beach SC

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I wish he was in Myrtle Beach SC. We only have 1 or 2 endocrinologist here and they are booked. I saw him 20 years ago when I was first diagnosed with Graves Disease.

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Always does everything possible to help

I expected more. Big ego alert!

Posted on August 21st, 2012

He only want to spend as less time with one appointment as possible. When I asked him questions, he got mad. He left without doing what he supposed to. What a db.

Couldn't even get an appt!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

To my knowledge, if insurance coverage does not require a referral you should be able to see a doctor/specialist at your discretion. This office does not take appointments unless your PC Doc sends a referral to see an EC-specialist. The person on the phone was not rude, but definitely short. I just feel it is odd if a Doc will only take referred appts, makes me pay twice (1 x PC & 1 x EC) which is uneccessary (in my opinion)!

A Horrible Experience....

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I waited 50 minutes in the waiting room before I was escorted to the back to see Dr. Rolband. I had to wait another 10 minutes before he actually came into the exam room. I was not impressed by him, and he lacked any kind of bedside manor. His office staff (2) were very slow trying to get me a follow up appointment. His assistant took forever to return my calls about a follow up... Nope, won't go back to him!! There are plenty of other excellent Drs. in Charlotte.

On the cutting edge and passionate!

Posted on April 17th, 2008

I was VERY impressed with Dr. Rolband. He spent a considerable amount of time with me and helped me to understand my condition. He was very knowledgeable and informed me of current ongoing research about my condition. He is up to speed on all the latest technologies, medications and research. He instilled hope and confidence in me. He is more personable than my own PCP and really cares about how you feel! He is passionate about making you feel better and getting you healthy. Finally, I've found a doctor who is willing to to do his job and do it fervently!

Posted on March 24th, 2017