Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary A Rosman
Dr. Gary A Rosman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosman is affiliated with Bacharach Rehabilitation Hospital and AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-City Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary A Rosman has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Weight Loss
- Esophageal Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A
- Intestinal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Stomach Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Celiac Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rosman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Temple University Health System
Dr. Gary A Rosman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlantic Gastroenterology, 3205 Fire Rd Ste 4, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary A Rosman in this video.
Dr. Gary A Rosman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.