Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gary Rostan
Dr. Gary Rostan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rostan is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn. Dr. Rostan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Rostan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 28
I saw Dr. Rostan a few years ago and then had to move. He is the most kind,, through, and knowledgeable Doctor I have ever had. Not to mention prompt and comprehensive during a visit. He takes your blood pressure himself rather than his staff. He does this to make sure he can hear your heart himself and better detect any problems. Wish I could still see him now. His sense of humor is a plus.
Dr. Rostan was my PCP for more than 7 years. I rately had to wait more than five minutes with my appointments, and he was always available for emergency appointments when needed. His is a common-sense approach to health and care, and although I no longer live in AZ, I continue to recommend him to those in need of a physician as well as follow his suggestions for care and well-being.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rostan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3811 E Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Gary Rostan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.