Dr. Gary S Rudolph Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gary S Rudolph?

Wonderful caring doctor!

I was at the North Shore Hospital ER recently and had to stay overnight for a blood transfusion. Of the many doctors that came to see me, Dr. Rudolph stood out as the warmest and most caring. Other doctors only addressed the need for blood transfusion, but he made sure that I saw specialists to address the underlying problem. Later I was moved to another unit and didn't see him any more, but when I was ready to be discharged, I bumped into him by chance on my way out and he remembered me right away. He asked if I saw the specialists and if I had doctors to follow up with. He then proceeded to search and print out a list of specialists and internists that he recommended, and spent time answering my questions. Such a wonderful doctor! He left a lasting impression on me and my family!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Gary S Rudolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.