4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gary D Rusk?

Dr. Rusk is a kind caring man who takes time to listen to you. And he talks to you in a manner that you can understand. His knowledge of Seizures and Vagal Nerve Stimulators is great.. and he's up to date on Medicene. We are happy to have found him and highly recommend him.

Retired

Dr. Rusk and his staff are courteous and professional. Excellent service.

He's your doctor

My healthy 74 year old mother was diagnosed by another neurologist and general practitioner in Terre Haute as having seizures after one incident which appeared to be a TIA. Living in Virginia, I researched neurologists and found Dr. Rusk on healthgrades. Liked what I saw, called his office and spoke to Michelle. Found whole staff to be warm, kind and reassuring. I drove 12 hours to take my mom to Dr. Rusk. Our goal was to get an accurate diagnosis. Since the first EEG had conveniently been lost, we had to repeat the EEG. This was only after almost 45 minutes of a very thorough interview of my mother with Dr. Rusk. He was very focused on her entire medical history and covered everything literally head to toe. We are now one week into this, a new EEG, an accurate diagnosis and a doctor we trust. I am heading back to Virginia knowing this is my mom's doctor. He has her back. He spends so much time with his patients and you can tell he cares but at the same time is smart and knowledgeable. He is your guy!

Dr. Gary D Rusk is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.

Dr. Gary D Rusk Is this you?