Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary S Berger has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
Dr. Berger is an amazing, lovely Doctor,There is no doubt that Tubal Ligation Reversal Center is the best and it worth the sacrificesâ that we have to do sometimes as well as the travel hours. I travelled from Omaha, Ne just to be in the best hands. I will recommend to anyone looking of having the surgery done. This experience was beyond my expectation. Dr. Berger, âThank you for doing what you do for me and all the womenâs out thereâ.
Words cannot express how grateful we are to Dr. Berger and the staff at Chapel Hill. Not only did they go above and beyond to be there for us every step of the way, but they were there to answer any questions we had along the way. It is truly a miracle to have our little girl here with us today. I thank God for Dr. Berger and the gift that he gives to many people. We look at our daughter and still cannot believe she is here with us today. I can't help but cry just writing this thinking of what a wonderful thing you do. Thank you is not enough but we will be forever indebted to Dr. Berger and his staff.May God always bless you to continue to do such great work!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2013, 2011, 2016, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2014, 2016, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2009, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
49 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1969
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Gary S Berger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAvalon Medical Group, 101 Conner Dr Ste 402, Chapel Hill, NC
Dr. Gary S Berger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.