Dr. Gary S Brown Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gary S Brown?

Awesome Doctor for my babies!

Honestly, my husband and I weren't sure if we would find a pediatrician that we would come to really like. Dr. Brown is an amazing pediatrician! My son has kidney issues and weight issues and the way Dr. Brown helped us to understand what was going on was amazing! He takes the time to help us understand anything and everything that goes wrong, such as my daughter and son getting sick or just their regular check ups. My daughter, which is 2 and a 1/2, is usually very grumpy when we go to the office and he is amazing with her. He tries to calm her down and if that doesn't work well we just have to let her do her thing. My husband and I are so thankful to have him taking care of them. It says a lot when we can fully trust him with our babies!