Dr. Gary S Fischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary S Fischer?

Superb doctor

Intelligent, competent and kind. I feel lucky to have been his patient for almost two decades.

I agree with the other reviewer completely. I feel that i am in such good hands with Dr. Fischer. He is obviously highly intelligent but is very caring and committed to providing quality care. He really takes the time to listen and encourages you in a non-threatening way to take action to improve your health. He is very thorough. I highly recommend him.

My doctor for 15 years

Excellent, excellent, excellent! Caring, smart, Harvard Med School grad. He keeps my hypertension under control, and monitors my diabetes, as well as several other chronic problems. I recommend him highly (if you can get an appointment -- he is often booked up.)

Dr. Gary S Fischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.