Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary S Francis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Gary S Francis has the following 23 expertise
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Coronary Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
Dr. Gary S Francis has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary S Francis is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
49 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Gary S Francis accepts the following insurance providers.
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Minnesota Medical Center, 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary S Francis in this video.
Dr. Gary S Francis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.