Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary S Ross has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Gary S Ross has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Gary S Ross has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I thought we were on the right road when starting with Dr. Ross. I was so encouraged with our first appt. and with my first (telephone) encounter with his receptionist (aka-wife). Originally, he seemed to follow our case with great care and concern. I was told by his receptionist, to call with questions ANY time at all, that that was what they were there for and that they truly cared for their patients. She also said that if no one answeed the phone, that she is always just a short ways away and the call would be returned promptly. That definitely wasn't true. During the less than one year of "bieng" with Dr. Ross, I probably made 4 calls with questions---and had to make MANY repeat calls in order to get a RETURN call back. Very, very frustrating. My last (and final call) was 4 mos ago, where I left a detailed message and requested a return call. I'm still waiting......... Just recently have begun to see a new and highly recommended doctor in San Francisco, that hopefully will meet our needs.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGary S Ross Health Clinic, 500 Sutter St Ste 511, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Gary S Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.