Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary A Samberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
Outstanding, compassionate, takes his time with you. I really can't say enough about Doc and his staff. I have not had such good CARE since I left my GP back home on Long Island and that was 15 years ago. I found Dr. Samberg 4 years ago and pray he out lives me by many years lol. Would not trust anyone else with my health care. I am also a Registered Nurse so I'm very particular!!!
Love the Doctor. The office staff before being taken over by Lancaster General were very personable. Now that Lancaster General staff took over, I feel like a number. Payment used to be made after seeing the physician, now the office staff requires the co-pay first. Then you sit for 45 plus minutes. I sometimes want to ask for my co pay back and reschedule. My time is valuable as well. This comment is not based on one visit alone. I am increasingly unhappy with my visits.
Best Dr. I ever had saw him for approx. 26 years until I moved. Wished I could find another Dr. as caring and knowledgable as him where I've moved. I could count on him in any situation, even if my husband was injured and in a strange hospital late at night I could call Dr. Samberg late at night and ask him his opinion of the situation and the quality of the hospital and he calmed me and advised me as to what to do. He helped me when I had cancer and I felt like his was the only opinion I could trust - one of the best medical professionals practicing. Always showed the utmost compassion and empathy.
Dr. Samberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Gary A Samberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine At The Buck, 34 Fawn Dr, Quarryville, PA
Dr. Gary A Samberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quarryville, PA.