Dr. Gary Sanderson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gary Sanderson?

good doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2017

First class doctor who draws no stereotypes just medical conclusions that are not pro medicalization.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Most rude and arrogant Dr I have never met. Very unkind, didn't introduce himself, didn't listen what I had to say. Insulted me right off the bat. I would never see this Dr again. If I could give him no stars I would.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Very helpful doctor. He is knowledgeable and cares about his patient's health and wants to fix the problem quickly.

I

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Awesome Doc

Posted on July 13th, 2015

he spent a lot of time with me explaining my condition and what to expect. very warm and friendly. Made me feel at ease. would go back anytime.

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Fast, kind and seemed to be truly concerned about my health. I would recommend him to anybody needing to go to the ER.

ER Visit with Dr. Sanderson

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I had the worst experience with Dr. Sanderson at the Emergency Room in Provo. He had his mind made up on the way he would treat me before I even had a chance to tell him my medical history. I have had 2 cervical spinal surgeries with fusions from c5-t1 and also a laminotomy at t1. I also have herniations on c3, c4 and osteophyte complex on multiple levels. I came in with a migraine, he told me the hospital only allowed him to treat me with Benadryl, he didn't ask me any questions, give me a neuro exam or ask if this headache was different from the others. I had been to Instacare 2 times that week and was told to go to the ER where I could be treated with different medications. He was insolent, condescending and just simply unkind. I would not sent my dog to him for treatment.

Excellent Knowledge and Care

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Dr. Sanderson was able to assess quickly the seriousness of my son's injury and quickly give us the options with short and long term perspectives for each. He was great to communicate all through the experience and excellent in follow-up. Highly recommend.

Did not take Full History, failed to diagnose serious concussion

Posted on December 5th, 2011

I have poor recollection of my experience with this doctor given I was suffering from a severe concussion. I do remember acting quite juvenile and complaining of pain. Though I am an educated young professional, and Ironman athlete, I was treated more or less like a drug addict looking for a fix. It wasn't until the next day, when I removed my shirt to reveal lacerations at the peaks of my shoulders, that I realized that I had fallen. Instead of spending the time and devoting the attention to properly diagnose me, Dr. Sanderson sent me home with an antibiotic and suggested pain medication and sleep (the best treatment for a concussed individual..).Utah Valley Regional and Dr. Sanderson should be avoided at all costs. I say this not only from my experience, but from others that have suffered a great deal from this hospitals ineptitude.

Posted on February 5th, 2016