Dr. Gary Schuster Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gary Schuster?

Modern Knowledge-Old Time Service!

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr. Schuster has been my primary care doctor for about 7 years. He has been of great help on a number of chronic medical conditions I must manage. His broad and deep knowledge of a number of medical fields is impressive and his concern for and care of his patients is unequalled in my experience. Dr. Schuster is very well connected with some of the best specialists in the area and every one of the referrals he has given me has been another doctor of great quality professionally as well as a real human being concerned with their patients health and well-being. I highly recommend Dr. Schuster to anyone who has serious medical conditions and needs a doc who will take time and have a special interest in helping patients experience as much wellness as possible!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

the best!!!

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Dr. Gary Schuster is simply the finest internist in Seattle. I have been his patient for 30+ years. At the time I first met Gary, I was living in Kitsap Co. and was involved in a traffic accident while in Seattle. He was the newly minted doctor at the Cabrini Hospital ER who took care of me. I was so taken with his manner, thoroughness, and command of medical knowledge that I asked him on the spot to be my primary care physician. At the time that meant a one hour ferry ride each way for every appointment. It has been time well spent. In the ensuing 30 years Gary has saved my life at least twice. He has never failed to give me a straight answer, no matter how difficult the question or answer was going to be. The level of care and caring that he provides is unmatched in my experience. He is a shining example of what every physician strives to be. I cannot recommend "Dr. Gary" highly enough.

Posted on July 6th, 2010

He is an amazing practioner. I have been a patient in the past at Group Health and the Polyclinic. I have seen docs listed under Seattle's top docs. I have never had better more thorough care than from Dr.Schuster. He is truly one of Seattle's top Docs. I joined his concierge practice and love the 24/7 access, long appointments and can't be happier

Dr. Schuster

Posted on March 11th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Schuster during the summer of 2009. I found the Doctor and his amazing staff to be a breath of fresh air. I had been with the Polyclinic for the past few years and wanted to find a dr. that better fit my needs. Dr. Schuster is very thorough, he's a great mix of old school and new school medicine. I feel like I'm receiving excellent medical care. I recently signed up for the concierge program that the office now offers, it's the only way to go.I'm very happy I switched to Broadway sports and internal medicine.

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Great staff, Dr. attentive and a great listener

Doc

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Fantastic doctor. I've met some pills in my day. But he is fabulous. Great bedside manner, and accurate DX. if he doesn't know what you've got, he won't hesitate to refer you. You may have to wait for Doc Schuster, but he is an amazing practitioner. I will always go back to see him!

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Excellent Doctor, experienced, knowlegeable, professional.

Posted on May 9th, 2017