Dr. Gary Silberbach Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gary Silberbach?

I Would go To Randalls Childrens Hospital

Posted on September 21st, 2013

What an awful experience all across the board. After one of the doctors at Doernbechers missed my sons heart birth defect prior, they wanted to do the surgery. They couldn't provide me answers that made sense. They wanted to do the evasive procedure to correct the heart, when it was the most dangerous treatment. I went to Randalls for a second opinion, and not only was I immediately treated with kindness and respect, the surgeon (Igubashian) took the approach that best suit the correction and was the least invasive. I would get a second opinion before you just allow these people to care for your child.

Posted on June 9th, 2017