Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary D Snook has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary D Snook has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gary D Snook is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Snook is a very professional and caring doctor. Able to detect problems outside of area of practice and make recommendations on what procedure to follow for best results. He operated on my knee many years ago and did an excellent job. When I found out he was back in Corpus Christi I made an appointment with him with existing problem.
My experience with Dr. Snook was excellent! He saw me on an emergency basis at his office on a Saturday to examine my knee, he himself put it in a cast and I was very greatful that he took the time outside of normal business hours to see me. He was easy to talk to and had a great bedside manner. Since then, I have referred several friends and family to him for treatment. Dr. Snook would be the first one to call if I ever needed any medical advice!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
47 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary D Snook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tooele, UT.