- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary L Starkey MD
Dr. Gary L Starkey, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Gary L Starkey has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gary L Starkey has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Gary L Starkey Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3300 Academy Ave Portsmouth , VA : (757) 483-6404
More about Dr. Gary L Starkey
Dr. Starkey graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1981. Dr. Starkey works in Portsmouth, VA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Starkey is affiliated with Riverside Behavioral Health Center.