Dr. Gary Starkey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Starkey?

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr. Starkey is very personable, while professional. He is quite knowledgeable about medicines and their interactions and side effects. He's understanding and genuinely cares. He listens to me and hears what I say. If I don't communicate clearly, he asks questions. My husband goes in with me to remind me of anything I might forget and to listen and take notes about changes in my meds. He listens to my husband, who mainly is quiet unless he has something to say which would be helpful to my treatment. Dr. Starkey listens. He doesn't ever talk as if I'm not there. I feel blessed to have him as my psychiatrist. He tells it like it is, but is gentle about it. He is not judgmental.

Prescription refill staff

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

The person seems to be rude and does not show any empathy towards patients with a mental illness. I am an advocate for one of Dr. Starkey's patients. The way she talks to people is very abusive. There are laws to protect people with disabilities. The comments I read seem to be very true and the staff needs to improve the way they treat the patients.

Posted on July 6th, 2017