Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gary B Steinbach
Dr. Gary B Steinbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Steinbach is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center and St Peters University Hospital. Dr. Steinbach has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary B Steinbach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gary B Steinbach has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Cancer
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Gary B Steinbach has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary B Steinbach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
This physician has absolutely no compassion. All he is interested in is money. Plain and simple. As a male, he doesn't have a clue about women. He pretends to be sympathetic, but he is not capable of being a caring health professional. I strongly suggest that you don't waste your time if you want a doctor to actually listen to you. He is not capable of that either. This person has clearly forgotten why he became a doctor.
Extremely rude and does not discuss anything before hand. I got stuck with 500 dollar bill because he sent for screening tests I never consented to. Worst is taking time with patients to explain everything and practices based on outdated medicine and his personal opinions. Office is dirty, disorganized, and staff is rude and incompetent. Wait time with appt wss always over an hour. Poor communication in office and extremely unprofessional physicians and staff.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Steinbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Gary B Steinbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDurham Womens Center, 4 Ethel Rd Ste 402B, Edison, NJ
Dr. Gary B Steinbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.