Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary W Stephens
Dr. Gary W Stephens, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Stephens is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. Dr. Stephens has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary W Stephens has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
Showing 5 of 16
This office will take care of you all the way. I would recomend to all my friends and relatives. Love both doctors in the office. Both are wonderful doctors.
Thanks for the wonderful comments. After 17 years in the same office, we have moved into a new office that we believe will provide patients with a pleasant atmosphere. Of course, we will still provide the same great care.
Dr. Stephens and Dr. Rousis are wonderful Dr.'s. Very professional with a wonderful bedside manner. They have delivered 2 of my children and taken care of me when I miscarried. Nurse practioners are great I have seen all of them over the years. Ultasound staff are also very friendly. I highly recommend them to any one who is expecting or thinking about having kids.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Gary W Stephens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFort Sanders Perinatal Center, 501 19th St Ste 401, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Gary W Stephens is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.