Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gary K Stimac
Gary K Stimac is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA, with another office in Bellevue, WA. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. He speaks English.
Gary K Stimac has 2 locations
12600 SE 38th St
Bellevue, WA 98006
12600 SE 38th St Ste 200
Bellevue, WA 98006
Gary K Stimac has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Gary K Stimac is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Gary K Stimac Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Gary K Stimac's office for more information.
12600 SE 38th St Bellevue, WA 98006
12600 SE 38th St Ste 200 Bellevue, WA 98006
Locations & Directions
Gary K Stimac is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.