3.9

Have you seen Gary L Sultany?

TERRIBLE PERSON DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU

He is a complete JERK. I just had surgery with him and my pain meds werent working and he told me to suck it up. He mean he gross hes ugly and doesnt take care or listen to his patients who wake up CRYING in agony. So screw that deuche and screw that office.

Shanda

My experience with Dr Sultany has been exceptional. He is always very helpful and knowledgeable about my health status and attentive to my care needs. I have been seeing him for over 12 years now and I don't know what I would do without him. He was the first Dr that was able to diagnose my RA and has been very careful to effectively treat and manage my condition. Due to change in insurance and a move out of state I visited with another rheumatologist but quickly knew I needed to restore my care to Dr Sultany. It has definitely been worth the extra time and travel investment. Once you have experienced excellence, nothing else will do. I truly cant say enough good things about Dr Sultany and his superior level of care.

BEST RHEUMATOLOGIST EVER!

I have been seeing this doc for 10 years. I have very high standards, and Dr. Sultany has exceeded every one consistently. He is an excellent listener, extremely empathetic, fully explains all my treatment options and cares about how I feel about them, never rushes (which is why all his patients gab in the waiting room about how awesome he is and how we don't mind waiting when he is running behind, seriously, it's a love fest - if we could stand up and cheer, we would), and he rocks at joint injections! I used to leave appointments holding back tears and feeling hopeless with my previous rheumatologist, but since Dr. Sultany, I leave SMILING. Go see him.

Miss diagnoses, combined medications that should NEVER go together. Did not listen to patients thoughts or concerns. He really does not care for his patients, he seems to be there for a paycheck and nothing more. Fortunately a new doctor has been found and given a proper diagnoses. Don't waste you time, money and pain with this doctor.

Dr. Sultany is always very detailed, takes time with me to understand how I am feeling and what I am experiencing with my illness. He talks through the treatment plan in detail, taking time to ask my questons and pose questions (and provide answers) for things I hadn't thought to ask.

Gave me what I needed most at my lowest point. He gave me 'hope' and with that I was able to rearrange my thinking and avoid a lot of anxiety.