Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary Sutkin has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Sutkin is very knowledgeable, but caring as well. He spent time at each appointment explaining what needed to be done and the outcome desired. In addition to addressing my concerns, his follow-up is remarkable. It would be hard to find a more dedicated, professional and capable doctor. I strongly recommend him.
Dr. Sutkin is a wonderful doctor. He listens to all of my concerns and he takes all the time I need to ask questions and gives me answers. He knew what was wrong with me right away but still did a very thorough exam to rule out other possibilities. He always follows up with any test I have done and makes sure to call with results. Higly recommended!
22 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Gary Sutkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTMC Hospital Hill, 2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO
Dr. Gary Sutkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.