Dr. Gary Swanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Swanson?

A complete asset to this medical center.

Posted on November 24th, 2014

He is the best Doctor I've found in a long time. At the worst Er of substandard Doctors and complete inability to diagnose an illness correctly, comes a treasure. We took our little one for the third time and were blessed to have Dr Swanson care for him. He properly diagnosed my child and had the best bedside manner. I'm completely impressed by him. If you go Marshall Medical Center then this is the Doctor you want to see. If he had a private practice, he would be my whole family's physician. But truly the Er needs him to stay in business.

BEST DR EVER!

Posted on October 18th, 2009

Dr. Swanson's beside manner is incomparable. He went above and beyond to help me. Diagnosed stuff I didn't even come in for! Took his time, made me feel important, explained everything to the last letter. I wish he had a private practice!

Posted on May 1st, 2017