Dr. Gary L Treece Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary L Treece?

Knowledgeable

Knowledgeable and professional.

He's there to answer all my questions, even ones that are embarrassing with a respectful thoughtful tone.

He has been great

Dr. Treece has always treated me with respect and has been accurate with his diagnoses. Very satisfied.

very unhappy with Dr. Treece

I have been a patient of Dr. Treeces' for several years. I looked beyond his lack of courtesy and "bedside manner" as I felt he was a good endocrinologist. Now I am second-guessing that. I do not feel he has taken the necessary steps and time to accurately diagnose my condisiton. He seems to be getting more and more rude. I have had a problem as well with the office returning my phone calls. Last time I was in, a few weeks ago, the exam room I was in was VERY dirty! The last straw. I will not go back.

Incompetent

This doctor failed to follow up on labs indicating I have a metabolic problem. Wre had two rounds of labs, all of which indicated a pituitary issue. He acknowledged this and said he would call me back. He never did. A few weeks later, I received a letter saying that there is nothing wrong with me so he won't see me anymore. My family doctor and I trusted him, but it ends up that I indeed have a pituitary problem that is very easy for an endocrinologist to identify and treat. Because of Dr. Treece's negligence, I went throughout my pregnancy without the care I needed. Now my innocent baby may have neurological and other health issues because of this. The state medical board and my lawyer are going to hear about this--as if that could make up for my child's lifelong challenges.

NIGHTMARE

I had lab work done for Dr. Treece over 2 weeks ago and still have not received the results despite MANY phone calls and messages. I was told over 1 week ago that the results were on his desk and he hasn't gotten to them yet. This is on top of many other screw ups from his staff!

Great guy! Really knows his stuff

Dr. Gary L Treece is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.