Dr. Gary E Turer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary E Turer?

A Great Ophthalmologist

I was so nervous about my eyes, but Dr Turer was so patient and kind that by the end of my visit I was so relieved. From the helpful and efficient front office, the immaculate waiting room with beautiful music playing in the background, and Dr.Turer's meticulous exam I felt I was in the hands of an experienced and professional physician. I would recommend him without question to all my friends and family!

The best ophthalmologist ever

The most thourough, kind , and patient doctor I have been to see. Wonderful front office as well!

Wonderful Dr.

I had my eyes examined today and highly recommend anyone to Dr. Gary Turer. I had quite a few questions for him and he was very patient with me and answered everything. The exam was extremely thorough and he made notes about my medical history as well. It was an overall wonderful experience. The office is convenient to get to and staff is friendly and helpful.

Great Doctor

Not feeling confident

This doctor was so fast. He spent no more than five minutes with me and was not what I thought to be helpful. I don't care about a doctors bedside manner which was not great either but if they are good at what they do, who cares. I didn't feel confident after the few minutes he spent with me and leaving with the same eye issue I had made the visit for.

Excellent ophthalmologist. He's very personable and compassionate. You can tell he loves what he does and is very knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable going there. He personally greets you and does all of the exams which is rare to find at an ophthalmologist's office. His receptionist is very sweet too. He even returned my call once on a Saturday about a concern I had because he was away earlier that week. Highly recommend.

Best Doctor Ever!

I have never had a more thorough eye examination before. Dr. Turer took the time to explain everything to me in detail. He is a warm, compassionate, and brilliant doctor. His staff was as nice as can be. He solved my issues promptly. Kudos to him and his staff also for treating the developmentally disabled population, as well as being kind enough to take Medicaid. I am going to recommend him to my family and friends!

Very Good!

Dr. Turer is professional and thorough. I would highly recommend this Opthamologist.

i have to go to Dr Turner due to my eye surgery and he has always been great.

I was very impressed that Dr. Turer himself takes the patient's medical history and asks questions. In other offices it's usually a third party who takes down this information .

Great Doctors

wonderful

Best Doctor

Dr. Turer diagnosed my problem and noticed that my recent glasses were not correct for me. I have since gotten new ones with his Rx and they are great - thanks Dr. Turer!

Dr. Gary E Turer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.