Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Tylock
Dr. Gary Tylock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Tylock is affiliated with Dallas County Hospital District, North Central Surgical Center Llp and Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Tylock has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Gary Tylock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.