The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Vitale
Dr. Gary Vitale, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and New Albany, IN (and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Vitale is affiliated with Norton Hospital, University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery and Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville. Dr. Vitale has received 10 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Vitale has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gary Vitale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.