Dr. Gary D Volentine Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gary D Volentine?

Appointment

Dr said see me in 6 weeks. I called for appoint & was told they are 5 months booked. Now what?

Never again

I actually saw Dr Volentine at UNMC and had a scope down my throat. My husband was with me before and after and this is his exact words....Take prilosec and Low sodium, low fat diet to EVERY single patient. There was not one specific treatment plan. SO I went to go see him 2 weeks after my scope and he wouldnt even look at me. I told him I cant breathe and he put a stethoscope on my back and listened and said everything is ok. I have a hiatal hernia and he said it isnt a big deal. Now mind you I eat less than 1500 calories a day and exercise 5 days a week riding my bike 10 miles or walking 5 miles. He did NOTHING for me. In fact he was more interested in what my husband was saying than me. I WILL NEVER go back to UNMC and I will NEVER recommend this Dr to anyone!! He could care less about what is going on with you!