Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary J Voytik has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 8
I was reffered to the voytik center in Cleveland by my dr for carpel an cubital tunnel syndrome the cubital tunnel syndrome had been goin on 8 long miserable months the first time i went to Dr. Voytik he was in the room not even 5 min and tokd me to get a brace they woukd order it an it woukd be a week well almost a week went by and i started having terrible pain in my elbow due to cubital tunnel syndrome so i call Dr. Voytik office get an appointment for the next day and go well he rudely told me you need to wait foe the brace there is nothing thats gonna help and said it would clear up in a month but if that was the case it would have 7 months ago. When i went into his office the ladies at the desk were not very friendly and dr voytik didnt ask me any question as to what was bothering me he just read the nerve conduction report and went based o. It did not ask me symptoms or nothing and was in the room less than 5 min both time i was there a total of 15-20 min waiting for dr voytik to come in and in 3 min tell me what he wants to not let me explain anything he was rude about it also. I have never been treated this way and i think it had to do with the fact i have tenn care so he gets angry and reffered me to Dr. Eric p Clarke in athens TN and i went there and dr clarke said that i was right if it was gonna clear up in a month it would have 7 months ago when it started 8 months ago. So dr clarke an myself went through a series of question and some things in the office and decided that surgery to move the nerve woukd be better just move the nerve not reconstructive surgery that dr voytik had mentioned but didnt want to do. So thanks to dr voytik for being a jerk and rude and sending me to dr clarke i got the help i needed with great nurses and staff and i wouldn't reccomend dr voytik to anyone period he is a jerk and rude has the worse bedside manner i have ever seen in my life
27 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Gary J Voytik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVoytik Center For Orthopedic Care, 2700 Westside Dr NW Ste 301, Cleveland, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary J Voytik in this video.
Dr. Gary J Voytik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, TN.