Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Hahn
Dr. Gary Hahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hahn is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, St Anthony North Hospital and Exempla Lutheran Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Hahn has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Anthony Hospital Lakewood
St Anthony North Hospital
Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
Porter Adventist Hospital
Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Rocky Mountain Heart Associates, P.C.
North Suburban Medical Ctr
St Francis Health Center
Avista Adventist Hospital
45 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Gary Hahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary W Hahn MD, 7700 W Grand Ave, Littleton, CO
Dr. Gary Hahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.