Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary W Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
48 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Gary W Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFirst Settlement Orthopaedics, 809 Farson St Unit 106, Belpre, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary W Miller in this video.
Dr. Gary W Miller is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Belpre, OH.