Dr. Gary W White Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gary W White?

I initially went to Dr. White for a painful umbilical hernia. Upon examination, he also discovered that I also had bilateral inguinal hernias. He modified his schedule to get me into surgery immediately (the next day) to alleviate my painful condition. He communicates clearly and effectively. He prayed with my wife and me prior to a very successful surgery. His staff and colleagues are also top notch.

Outstanding Service

Dr. White and his staff were outstanding. The services from the first visit to the hernia surgery and the follow-up went extremely well. I would highly recommend Dr. White.

Very few Doctors that care about you first; before scheduling surgery

Dr. White made sure that the pain I was experiencing; related to General Surgery. I had numerous tests, which indicated my spine in need of surgery as well. The last test indicated a nonfunctional gallbladder; that was remove. Dr. White cares about your well being; not just another Surgery. He believes in Power of Pray; before Surgery.

I went to the emergency room with unbearable abdominal pain but there was more going on inside of me. Dr. White was on duty that day and after some tests, he diagnosed me with an infected gallbladder. He first inserted a drain (I don't remember that) and put on antibiotic drip for 3 days. After the infection cleared up and the gallbladder had drained about all there was to drain, Dr White removed my gall bladder. I highly recommend Dr. White, he saved my life.

Great experience with office visits and surgery (gallbladder removal)

Excellent care for gallbladder surgery. Very thorough and professional but yet caring. Office staff personable and professional.

DR.WHITE IS A GREAT SURGEON. HE SAVED MY DAD'S LIFE!

Fine Dr.

I have been a patient of his twice. Each time, I was treated with the utmost care and concern. He saved my life. I would definitely recommend him to others. I was told by someone that knows him that he prays for his patients before surgery!

Speed 0 time with you. Doesn't listen.

I Had surgery with him. He didn't listen when I pointed out an issue right after the surgery and just rushed me out saying it was fine without even looking. Sure enough my stiches had ripped but by the follow-up they couldn't do anything so they just all ripped out. Took 3 months for my open wound to close instead of the 7 days like he said because of all this. I kept comming back after it didn't heal and he said everything was fine. Several doctors have told me after a month of an open wound I should have had something done as it clearly wasn't right. I now has a huge scar, a huge bulge from scar tissue which I am now going to have to have removed because it got so big it is ripping through causing a hernia, AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I guess he is just trying to retire and get as many people through his office. What a horrible experience

dr white is an awesome surgeon would recommend him in a heart beat..

HE MAKES GOING TO THE DOCTOR A PLEASURE

Gary is one of the finest MD's that I have been associated with. I have been with my Primary Care MD for over 25 years just because of the personal attention he gives. This is the same imperssion that I have of Gary - He came into the exam room and conducted my pre op himself. Great and caring guy.

Highly Dedicated Physician

We found Dr. White to be a rare combination of skill and compassion, and highly committed to the well-being of his patients.