The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gary Warburton
Dr. Gary Warburton, MD, DDS, BDS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Warburton is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital Center and Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Warburton has the following 3 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Gary Warburton has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Gary Warburton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 11
Dr. Warburton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Northwest Hospital Center
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
University Of Maryland Medical Center
17 Years Experience
University Of Manchester
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Gary Warburton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Maryland Dental School, 650 W Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Gary Warburton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.