Have you seen Dr. Gary L Waslewski?

Pompous

Arrogant and pompous, Far too busy and important to waste time talking to his patient. His assistant spends the most time with you and she is equally rude, but with less knowledge.My surgery results were substandard, but he would never consider he had a hand in that.Do yourself a favor and go to anyone but him

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Waslewski did surgery on me for a severly broken left wrist in 2002 or 2003. My wrist required several pins and had to have some bolts and a tension rod put in. Dr. Waslewski always made sure I was comfortable and understood every procedure and what the results could be. He also made sure I understood that the end result would be up to me and how dedicated I was to my physical therapy. After extensive physical therapy I have full use of my left wrist, something Dr. Waslewski thought may not happen. It has been several years since my bike accident and resulting surgery,, I still have full use of my wrist and no pain. I can never thank him enough for his outstanding care.

Dr. Gary L Waslewski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.