- Medical City Denton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary B Watts MD
Dr. Gary B Watts, MD is a doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Gary B Watts has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gary B Watts has the following 13 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Gary B Watts Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gary B Watts
Dr. Watts graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1988. Dr. Watts works in Denton, TX and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Watts is affiliated with Medical City Denton and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman.