Dr. Gary M Weiner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gary M Weiner?

Very caring and compassionate doctor

First time with Dr Weiner......I like the way he takes his time to explain everything that needs to be done, what a patients' options are, and takes the time to listen and answer any concerns.

Dr. Weiner was great in listening and answering all my questions and concerns. I felt very comfortable and trusted him in an unknown situation with my broken wrist.

I am very thankful to Dr. Weiner and the staff at his office for the superb care and follow up visit. I don't recommend that you break your bones, but if you do, Dr. Weiner is the absolute best!

Professional, excellent bedside manner, friendly and willing to take time to answer all questions.

Excellent experience

My experience was and has been excellent! In fact, I have referred people to Dr. Weiner for consultation. I am extremely pleased with my care.

Having not been to a doctor In many years, I was very nervous and skeptical. But Dr. Weiner was very good at communicating and the surgery went just as described.

Very supportive

Dr. Weiner and his staff are very supportive. Dr. Weiner called me twice after hours to explain the issues to me. My hip operation and the after care was very successful.

Great surgeon

What a lucky thing to meet Dr. Weiner and his very professional staff. Dr. Weiner performed total knee replacement in July. He was very detailed and informative, even calling me at my house to check on me. My pain was very minor and now 80 days later, I'm heading back to work. Awesome front desk staff. Everyone is on the ball, genuine, friendly and sincere. Highly recommend to others searching for a great surgeon.

Extremely Satisfied

Dr. Weiner went way out of his way to treat me with my mylofibrosis and sugar diabetes. I am extremely satisfied with the care offered to me.

Excellent experience

My experience has been excellent. Dr. Weiner is a very talented orthopedic surgeon. He definitely met expectations.

Very grateful

While the circumstances of my visit had much to be desired, my experience was comfortable, educational and I am very grateful for Dr. Weiner and his staff.

Staff is friendly, helpful and quick to respond!