Dr. Gary A Weinstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary A Weinstock?

Outdated doctor – doesn’t provide latest care techniques and certainly does not properly document care. Only interested in upping his charges. I went to him bc he had open availability in the area after my physician’s office closed. Now he’s held onto parts of my medical record from his time with NYU and won’t release them in a timely manner for me to see my physician and continue care. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

worst dr. ever

he would not give me a refill on a nose spray unless I made a follow up appointment. really a nose spray. I was about a week late due to a work relate issue he didn't care. all he cared about was his money. He would not even transfer my records in a timely matter. I would not recommend any one to see this man ever!!!!!!

The most disgusting dr I have ever met in my life. Would do anything to make a dollar. I'm 9 months pregnant on bed rest and he refuses to refill my prescription at the pharmacy bc he wants to make money on another visit from me. And even after explaining I'm on bed rest he still refuses to prescribe the medication I have been already taking for the past 2 years. Makes me sick to my stomach. Absolutely disgusting what he would do to make a dollar.

Very caring. Spends as much time as needed with his patients. Thoughtful and concerned.

Truly CarTes About His Patients

Consistently rated as one of the top allergists in the NY area. He can't be bought by pharmaceutical companies and will never over or under medicate you. The staff is friendly - he is as well. Would highly recommend.

Challenging personality,arrogant,

phenomenal doctor

Dr. Gary A Weinstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.