Dr. Gary A Weiser Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gary A Weiser?

Dr. Weiser has treated me for over 20 years. During that time I had to find my own physicians to diagnose and treat (1) shingles in my left hand, (2)a "massive" spinal stenosis, and (3) a dislocated nerves in my right elbow. Those times that I followed his referral almost invariably had painful results. I now have two dropped feet and cannot use either hand for delicate operations (like typing). I had to find my own providers for pain relief – – except at the beginning, when Weiser did try to help. (He recently announced angrily that "I am NOT your pain physician!")

COPD