Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary M Wexler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary M Wexler has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Gary M Wexler has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Gary M Wexler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I went to him to get help with my back. He spent 5 minutes with me. He doesn't understand spine injuries and told me he "couldn't understand why I was in pain" after he looked at my MRI. That was extremely insulting. He offered no solutions except painful physical therapy and come back in a month. His staff is rude and never pick up their phones. return phone calls either.
After waiting for 45 minutes to see doctor they took me to X-rays on my knee 8 of them by the way. The doctor came into to the room asked me where the pain was said nothing was broken then walked out and nurse came back with prescription. All of 2 minutes never again my doctor had retired who was wonderful. Never again back to Dr. W he did not want to spend anytime talking to me about a knee that had 3 prior surgeries and never examined it.
Dr Wexler spend less than 2 minutes with me during the office visit, than he walked out and never came back into the room instead sent the nurse in with a cream sample. I told the nurse that he was so quick that I didn't have a chance to ask all my question so I asked the nurse and she was most unhelpful. The office Is all about money, you can get an appointment immediately because they only spend a couple of minutes with the patient so they can see large volumes each day, to make things worse the dr charges for a level IV visit which is the most extensive. by code regulations he should have spent 15-20 minutes with me to justify a level 4 visit, what a joke!! I will be filing a complaint with him.
Not only did I wait over an hour to see Dr Wexler but he made me get an xray for no reason whatsoever. Clearly if I'm telling you my knees are just feeling sore but have no pain and I am walking completely fine, there is a very low chance that my bones are broken. His advice: keep icing the knee and come back for MRI if symptoms persist. Of course I walked out of his office paying $100 for someone reassuring me that I need to keep icing my knee.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
26 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Cincinnati Sports Medicine And Orthopaedic Center
Dr. Gary M Wexler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary M Wexler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.