Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary S Winn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gary S Winn has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 38
I have never been treated with more respect and I had a doctor go out of his way to provide his personal cell phone and be available 24 seven 365 than with Dr. Gary Winn. Dr. Winn provides a full spectrum of family practice care and is board certified both in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative medicine so my family and I can get all of our cares taking care of in one place. He also went to Podiary school before medical school and served our country as a captain in the army. He has experience that is unparalleled and his ability to communicate with his patients is Second to none that I've seen.
This is an unfathomably well educated and amazing man! He almost has the feel like he is "god sent" (if you will.) He has been able to adjust my entire body. Where MANY MANY dr.'s have failed Dr Gary Winn has had the ability to diagnose and adjust my spinal column/muscles! I have lived all over this country seeing Dr. after Dr. to attempt to help me. I was hit by a drunk driver and paralyzed in 2002. This DR. does not hesitate to prescribe the correct MRI's, cat scans, or blood tests like most Dr.'s would due to my insurance. His staff are all amazingly wonderful people too, btw! I am so thankful that I found such an amazing, caring, compassionate, thorough, concerned, and highly educated man as Dr Gary Winn! He is AMAZING with my little girl who just turned 8. I had a pediatrician that we had for 8 years, I switched my daughter over to Dr Winn. Madison (daughter) chose to have him instead of her female pediatrician. (which is VERY impressive! But again, so is Dr. Gary Winn and staff :)
Very rude. Don't give u much time rushes in and out . Had me in tears telling me I needed to lose weight I'm 150 lbs he said that's why I have back problems.
19 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Gary S Winn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary S Winn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Orchard Beach, ME.