Dr. Gary Wohlberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gary Wohlberg?

Refused to Treat My Father

When I first saw Dr. Wohlberg after my father was released from the hospital he referred us to hospice which was greatly appreciated as they greatly assisted me in caring for my father in the final months of his life. However, we went to see Dr. Wohlberg again a few months later for a check up and he nicely told us to get my father's medical records on the way out as he wanted my dad to see someone else which we did. This caused a lot of stress for me as my Dad was getting worse and we needed help of which the soonest I could get an appointment with another doctor was in a month. I don't know why he refused to treat my father anymore but that was a horrible and wrong thing to do. He should retire.

Help me with sleep apnea and COPD