Dr. Gary N Wolk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary N Wolk?

I often find myself wishing that every doctor could be like Dr. Wolk. You will never find a more ethical and genuinely caring doctor out there. He has all of the qualities you would expect from a psychiatrist-a good listener, analytical, great memory, etc. but he takes it to the next level by how much he cares about his patients. He routinely calls after an appointment to discuss something he thought of after the visit. If you have something going on, he will call to check in frequently. I have been seeing him for several years and I cannot even begin to estimate how much of a difference he has made for me.

Dr. Wolk is a very compassionate person

I really like Dr. Wolk. He is easy to talk and relate to. Good listener with practical mind. I have made lots of progress with him.

Dr. Gary N Wolk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oyster Bay, NY.