Dr. Gary J Wortz Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gary J Wortz?

Very dissatisfied

I have been a patient of Dr. Wortz for sometime and I cannot begin to tell you how unhappy I am with the entire staff and especially Dr. Wortz. Starting with the staff, if you need a prescription refilled you should begin to beg them to do so at least a week prior because they say they are so "under staffed". Once the prescription does get refilled, it is usually sent to the wrong pharmacy. I'm not sure who in the office is dropping the ball, but my guess would be the nurse. As this task normally falls in her guidelines. Recently, I was on a spring break vacation, 3,000 miles away from the office, and simply needed a motion sickness prescription refilled. I did speak directly to Dr. Wortz regarding this matter, and it all comes down to him seeing me so he can bill my insurance. This was a simple request to accommodate a patient while out of the country. He would not do it without seeing me first. I went without because I could not fly home so he could bill my insurance company the $80.00 Its too bad that customer service does not exist within his office.