Dr. Gary Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Young?

Cold, no patience, doesn't listen or seem to care

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Bad News !!!

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Sorry, but Dr. Young is only moderately competent at rendering symptomatic treatment, and totally inept at finding any reason for my illness. He ordered the same tests several times despite their debilitating effects on me, and he never found the reason for my condition! When I asked for specific tests; and when I told him I could not endure the tests another time, he "dropped" me for non-compliance! What a laugh! This guy's arrogance almost cost me my life. I was fortunate to find a real doctor in Orlando who was able to resolve my medical issue. Stay away from Dr. Young unless you believe in a short life.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Young and his nurse have provided me excellent medical care for about15 years. Dr. Young treats the whole person. They know me and my medical history. I am very glad to have both of them for their medical expertise and their caring. They always get back with me in a timely manner.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Young has been my doctor for about 20 years, and I am so pleased with his knowledge, explanations, and successful care he has provided. He and his nurse work as an excellent team.

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I think he is very cold.had took my mom to her appt. and she didnt understand something he was explaining. he was very rude.he needs to talk to people better

Manager

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Young did not listen to me as a patient at all!!! I have a bad back and could not sit, stand, or bend over without extreme pain. I attempted to explain some of my history only to be cut off on how my personal explanation of pain was not relevant. He gave me a script to get an MRI as "routine". The insurance company doctor denied the claim due to my chronic back pain. So not being able to walk, stand, or bend over is now normal to this doctor and insurance doctor? If either of these two were in this condition they would not at all consider this as routine. The office told me to go to the emergency room if I needed treatment. Then what is a primary Doctor for? Handing out medications?

Posted on July 18th, 2017